What it doesn’t answer is if these new A359’s will be Joon branded or AirFrance, but saying it’s not low cost then stopping you taking hold baggage says it is.
Joon will start operations on December 1, 2017 to six destinations departing from Paris-CDG with Air France Airbus A320 / A321 and Airbus A340 / A350 aircraft.
Starting December 1, 2017 in Europe from €39 including tax:
– Barcelona (Spain): 51 weekly flights
– Berlin (Germany): 37 weekly flights
– Lisbon (Portugal): 28 weekly flights
– Porto (Portugal): 3 weekly flights
Starting in summer 2018 in Brazil and the Seychelles:
– Fortaleza (Brazil) starting at €249 including tax: 2 weekly flights
– Mahé (Seychelles) starting at €299 including tax: 3 weekly flights
– One-way including tax from Paris-CDG, until October 15, 2017 valid for travel from December 1 to 21, 2017 and from January 8 to February 28, 2018, hold baggage not included.
– One-way including tax on sale soon from Paris-CDG, hold baggage not included.